Emo BioTechnik products are used to support natural biological processes in sewage/wastewater treatment systems, contaminated water bodies (lagoon and ponds) and greywater systems. The range includes products for cleaning and the treatment of FOG’s (fats, oils and greases) and hydrocarbon treatments.
Emo BioTechnik environmentally friendly products consist of high concentrations of potent naturally occurring enzymes and bacteria that are biodegradable and contain no harmful chemicals.
Our products will:
- Improve overall process efficiency
- Reduce contaminants commonly found in treatment systems
- Reduce odours
- Reduce costs compared to traditional chemical additives
PUT US TO THE TEST
CONTACT US TO ARRANGE A LIMITED COST-SHARING TEST.
SEEING IS BELIEVING.
BIO-DEGRADATION ACCELERATORS FOR SEWERAGE PLANTS
A specially selected blend of naturally occurring eco-friendly microorganisms which produces massive concentrations of digestive enzymes when introduced into wastewater and sewerage environments;
- Start-up & restart treatment plants
- Improves biological processes which reduces:
- oSludge & solids
- COD/BOD and harmful nutrient compounds
- E. coli and other faecal coliforms
- Increases system efficiency.
- Cost effective with lower operating and maintenance costs.
- Helps plant react to shock-loads and overloading.
- Easy to use, non-toxic to humans and animals
ORGANIC DRAIN & SEPTIC TANK TREATMENT
A potent enzyme producing bacterial treatment that speeds up natural degradation in septic tanks, septic systems, soakaways and drain lines. Very good at breaking down fats, oils, and greases commonly found to block these systems.
- Prevents the formation of odour forming compounds
- Bioremediates and digests waste
- Naturally restores system health after exposure to excessive water, inhibiting detergents and other harmful chemicals
- Helps keep drain and septic lines flowing freely by breaking down fats, oils and grease
- Cost savings over physical and chemical treatment methods
- Reduces pathogenic disease-causing organisms
- Greatly reduces pump-out costs by reducing sludge build up.
- Non-corrosive and completely natural
A natural and ecologically sound approach to degradation of Total Petroleum Hydrocarbon (TPH)
- Bespoke programmes for treating contaminated land and water bodies
- Quickly decontaminates polluted areas by rapidly degrading all major organic components of fuel oils, crude oil and coal tar
- Reduces further environmental damage through biodegradation of contaminant plume
- Remediates the site with minimal disruption
- Reduces future liability risks associated with offsite disposal
FATS OIL & GREASE (FOG) DECOMPOSITION
An intelligent concentrated microbial consortium specially selected to rapidly break down fats and grease in fat traps and drain lines.
- Promotes FOG solubilisation by breaking down long chain fatty acids, a major FOG constituent. This prevents the FOG from floating and congealing on the water surface where it traps organic materials that causes aesthetically unpleasing conditions
- Reduces odours
- Inhibits flies, mosquitoes and other disease vectors
- Enhances BOD/COD removal
- Greatly reduces pump maintenance and downtime from fowling
- Helps keep drain and septic lines flowing freely by preventing clogging
- Cost effective, easy to use and contains no harmful chemicals
GREYWATER & WATERBODY POLISHING
- Greywater treatment - breaks down organic waste and emulsified fats commonly found in greywater thereby preventing putrefaction
- Aerated lagoon & maturation pond treatment – specifically designed for lagoons with high organic loading and nutrient overload from waterborne waste
- Also suitable for high-density aquaculture systems and fish farms
BIO-ENZYMATIC CLEANERS & DEGREASERS
A wide range of environmentally friendly cleaners & degreasers with beneficial microbes that not only cleans but breaks down organic waste and fats, oils & grease (FOG). The ECO ALL-PURPOSE CLEANER FOR CATERING is HACCP Standards compliant and suitable for cleaning food preparation surfaces