MODULAR / CONTAINERISED WATER TREATMENT SYSTEMS
For remote camps, schools, resorts & housing estates, and small towns & villages.
Our vast experience in the field of water separation technology enables us to offer our customers the best solution for a wide range of applications; state-of-the-art technologies that deliver clean and safe water for all applications.
Our water treatment goal is to safely and economically produce water fit for the intended use; the process of removing suspended and dissolved solids, biological & chemical contaminants and elimination of pathogens from water. The treatment of drinking water has two primary objectives: to make water potable (safe to drink) and palatable (aesthetically acceptable for drinking).
High-level Treatment Process
- Raw and required water quality – testing of raw water and defining water outlet quality, SANS 241 in South Africa
- Coagulation and flocculation – addition of chemicals to form flocks
- Sedimentation – heavy flocks settle on the tank floor
- Stabilisation and pH correction
- Filtration and adsorption - removal of organic and inorganic matter;
- sand filters to remove particulate matter
- filter media (Mn Greensand) for iron/manganese removal
- activated carbon to remove organics
- advanced filtration (Ultra, Nano, RO), ion exchange to remove dissolved solids (TDS) and heavy metals
- Chemical and physical disinfection